And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony - Part 2

by Perry 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Perry
    Perry

"God doesn't exist. All the things you think God did for you really just came from yourself."

That's what believers hear all the time after they tell a secularist about the amazing things they experience as a result of an exchanged life with Jesus.

Self-Abandonment and an exchanged Life with Jesus works. It is called VICTORY folks....and it feels goooooood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8Cwx2UbTJA&feature=related

• Terra Incognita
    Terra Incognita

What happens when people, from a non-Christian religion, give the same type of testimonials?

• bohm
    bohm

TI: Jesus send them to hell...

• Perry
    Perry
    What happens when people, from a non-Christian religion, give the same type of testimonials?

Terra Incognita,

I have read hundreds of testimonials and self help books since age 15, trying despeartely to escape the negativity, depression and hopelessness of the Watchtower induced fog I grew up in.

What I found was that a personal faith in Jesus Christ was most of the time (if not all) at the root of great personal victories. I know that was the case for myself. After a while a person can tell the incredible difference between self-induced acheivement, and that of gifts that are effortlessly bestowed.

It is the power of God.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit