American TV

by elm 6 Replies latest jw friends

• elm
    elm

Hi everyone, just wondered..... I like nothing more than after hard days work sitting down with a glass of red wine and watching a bit of TV.

Sad I know but I love CSI and Law and Order and some other American programs, do any of you watch any UK TV? and if so what do you like to watch?

• brizzzy
    brizzzy

I like "Outnumbered" and all the BBC Miniseries and "Secret Diary of a Call Girl" and anything Eddie Izzard does...

• brizzzy
    brizzzy

(Oh, and "Father Ted"!!!)

• WhatWasIThinking
    WhatWasIThinking

I watch Top Gear when I can. I also like Dr. Who. The BBC version of Kitchen Nightmares is also better than the US version.

• Legolas
    Legolas

I just finished watching 'Torchwood', which I'm glad to hear their making 10 more shows...And I watched the 8 shows of 'Outcast' and was pissed as hell to find they canceled it .........and of course my Cory (Coronation Street)...and will be looking to watch more BBC shows, Do you suggest any?

• scary21
    scary21

Being Human...I think it's called....been awhile....is it coming back on? Love that show!

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

My wife and I are Dr. Who fans...I also really like Top Gear and I loved the series "Doc Martin." Oh, and Gavin & Stacy if fantastic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit