watchout!! the demons will get your kids!!

by finallyfree! 9 Replies latest jw friends

• finallyfree!
    finallyfree!

i was told this by my raving ranting father. thats right! kids cannot be raised these days without the watchtower guiding us! the demons are everywhere and they will get them. i swear to god these people cant hear themselves talk! and refuse to answer questions without weaving a big mess of contradicting shit!!

i hate the society! with a passion for fucking up my family! my own dad said it was my decision if i wanted to leave but that his loyalty is to the society. said that i can do whatever i want but if i choose to reject the society that i choose to reject them at the same time!? wtf!

• wobble
    wobble

NO, THEY choose to reject you ! That is just another example of JW false reasoning, let them know you will always be there for them , whatever they do.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

And there is the rub...

they can always fall back on the old 'nobody is forcrd to stay', and 'when you get older you are free to choose'...

BULLSHIT!

oz

• finallyfree!
    finallyfree!

i feel like beating my head against a brick wall!!

i can truly in my heart say this is a cult. hands down its the dirtiest filth of a cult one can find.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

What the organization does to otherwise normal people should be illegal. I am serious. Freedom of religion should be to protect the individual worshippers, not to protect the corporate Borganizations so that they can exploit worshippers psychologically and physically.

Why are these bastards tax-exempt, anyway?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I raised my kids in the org. The demons did get my kids.

• nugget
    nugget

Why should freedom of religion be protected I argue that it should be freedom of belief to include atheistic beliefs if people so choose. People who choose to practice religion should not impose penalties on non believers and should be forced to accept people's right to choose the path they would follow.

Freedom of religion means in reality that people practice discrimination and prejudice against non believers whereas non believers are not allowed to take similar steps towards them. Religions can bully members in the name of religion and yet this would be allowed in no other setting. We need to take a long hard look at so called freedoms and start rethinking our approach.

• finallyfree!
    finallyfree!

exactly what everone here is saying! im so mad and frustrated!!

why does me not wanting the "truth" anymore have to mean me not wanting to do anything with my family??

but thats the way they see it. like my dad said word for word "in the end if youre not with us youre against us"...i guess im against them then... :-(

• out4good3
    out4good3
    why does me not wanting the "truth" anymore have to mean me not wanting to do anything with my family??

That ball of crap they believe and coerce others to believe in is not the "TRUTH"!!!!

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

finallyfree!, your dad needs Mark 9:38-40 thrown back at him. Jesus Christ said the exact opposite of what he told you:

"John said to him: 'Teacher, we saw a certain man expelling demons by the use of your name and we tried to prevent him, because he was not accompanying us.' But Jesus said: 'Do not try to prevent him, for there is no one that will do a powerful work on the basis of my name that will quickly be able to revile me; for he that is not against us is for us."

(Luke chapter 9 has a similar/same account)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit