Jesus is NOT the Messiah!?!?! More Crazy Bible Contradictions ;)

by 3Mozzies 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies

I enjoy exposing crazy bible contradictions, enjoy the following:

In 'Matthew 1' it introduces the genealogy of Jesus Christ, beginning with Abraham. (BTW: The genealogy contradicts that of Luke's account).

The purpose of the genealogy may be to support claims that Jesus was the Jewish messiah, who was expected to be a direct descendant of King David.

2 Samuel 7:12-13 When your days come to the full, and you must lie down with your forefathers, then I shall certainly raise up your seed after you, which will come out of your inward parts; and I shall indeed firmly establish his kingdom.

As we can see the messiah will come from David’s inward parts - his seed/sperm.

Now this requirement is not meet. Joseph is from the line of David, not Mary. As Joseph didn't use his seed/sperm to impregnate Mary.

Matthew 1:25 But he had no intercourse with her until she gave birth to a son; and he called his name Jesus.

So Jesus is instead a child of the Holy Spirit not from David.

Jesus himself rejects Davidic ancestry for the Messiah in Mark 12:35-37 However, when making a reply, Jesus began to say as he taught in the temple: “How is it that the scribes say that the Christ is David’s son? By the Holy Spirit David himself said, ‘Jehovah said to my Lord: “Sit at my right hand until I put your enemies beneath your feet.”’ David himself calls him ‘Lord,’ but how does it come that he is his son?

Welcome to the bible my friendsit's almost as crazy as the WT$ writing department.

3Mozzies

• TheJigsUp
    TheJigsUp

im too drunk for this crap... SPADE..... SPADE.... TELL MOZZIES THAT JESUS IS ONE OF THE GOVERNING BODY.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

nope. if you really dig into it, you find he was indeed not the messiah, he was just a very naughty boy.

• shepherd
    shepherd

The messiah was Ernie, and he drove the fastest milkcart in the west, while the king of the north fought with the king of the south and a warning cry was heard coming out from the east. It's all in the Bible, you just need to 'interpret' a few passages.

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies

Looking back now, I wonder why I couldn't see such contradictions in the bible, now they stand out like sore thumbs...

Oh yeah I know why I couldn't see them before because I was in a Mind Control Cult!!!

3M

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Well there are many contradiction on the bible but thats "human" mistakes. That doesnt prove anything...... Jesus is in you heart.... I had a personal revelation..... I dont believe the whole bible but I follow Jesus.

Well he is for me. whatever

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

The city I live in has a city-drunkard. One day, I saw 2 pentecostals talking with the drunkard about Jesus and his sacrifice. So one of them tells the drunkard that Jesus was placed in Mary's womb by the Holy Spirit. The drunkard's answer was awesome: "No, I think he was born from a d..ck and a p...sy, there is no other way".

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies
    Well there are many contradiction on the bible but thats "human" mistakes. That doesnt prove anything...... Jesus is in you heart.... I had a personal revelation..... I dont believe the whole bible but I follow Jesus.
    Well he is for me. whatever

lol@ cyberjesus :)

well I don't have Jesus in my heart, he is just part of my Lego board...

3Mozzies

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies
    The drunkard's answer was awesome: "No, I think he was born from a d..ck and a p...sy, there is no other way".

@ DagothUr that drunk wasn't drunk enough, he was still making sense . . .

3M

• GOrwell
    GOrwell

Wow.. Lego Jesus looks right pissed... strangest tongue though ;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit