Serena Williams undergoes Emergency Surgery...

by zeroday* 8 Replies latest watchtower medical

• zeroday*
    zeroday*

http://www.popeater.com/2011/03/02/serena-williams-undergoes-emergency-surgery/

I wonder if the Hospital Committee was there to make sure she didn't receive a blood transfusion...

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I'm sure if she needed a full blood transfusion she would be allowed one and the GB would cover it up under 'theocratic warfare'.

After all, these celebs are a possible source of great financial gain for the GB.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

theres about as much chance of her being an active Dub as me

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

I wondered the same thing ZD.

I really would like to know how the GB feel about celebrity dubs like serena and prince etc.

Most groups would be ecstatic to have such high profile people linked to them, but I bet the borg would rather not have them because it throws off their control over members. You got serena and her sis in sexy attire, prince is on like his 3rd wife since becoming a dub and its not like these folk can use their celebrity to give a 'witness' cause as we know if they start spouting dub dogma they will be revealed to be crazy as cat stuff.

• sir82
    sir82

She's not baptized. She's not a JW, from the JW / Bethel perspective.

She may call herself a JW and sprinkle a few dozen "Jehovah's" in her interviews, but unless you are dunked, you don't count.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I wish her the best of health and that she returns to the court ASAP!

Skeeter

• designs
    designs

I hope it was nothing to do with her Bootie....

• trevor
    trevor

I hope she makes a full recover.

It would be my pleasure to play mixed doubles with Serena & Venus .

• jay88
    jay88

Designs - I was thinking the same thing. Nothing compares to Serena and Venus in skin tone boy-shorts and a tennis racket

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit