Revelations 3:8...the most beautiful scripture

by Joliette 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Joliette
    Joliette

I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an opened door that no one can shut. I know you have little strength, yet you have kept my word, and have not denied my name.

Beautiful!!!

• honorsthesis
    honorsthesis

Great scripture!

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Context, jiyuu2...context. :-)

You've gotta read WHO Jesus is talking to in Revelation, and WHO Jesus is talking to in Matthew 23.

• Joliette
    Joliette

^ Yeah, Jesus talks about men with so called authority closing doors, and the door always being opened no matter what man says.

No matter what organization, corporation of so called 'bible men' tells you, the door is always opened.

No matter what mistakes a person has made in their life, the door is always opened.

Basically no matter what people say, the door is always opened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtWAAzrVaw4

• designs
    designs

jiyuu2-

Maybe everything negative said about Jewish people in the NT is just more than a little screwed up. Think about it.

Bishops from Rome and Greece edited this thing.....

• sabastious
    sabastious
    I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an opened door that no one can shut. I know you have little strength, yet you have kept my word, and have not denied my name.

Poor humans and their lack of strength to solve their own problems, but at least we stood up for our God who has never shown his face.

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious

Sorry that was a dick thing to say, I am not in a very good mood :(

-Sab

• Joliette
    Joliette

sabastious, its okay.

I know there a lot of people on here that dont believe, but I think its a person right to not believe or to believe.

I know me, personally, it would be hard for me not to believe.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    I know me, personally, it would be hard for me not to believe.

We feel therefore we are.

-Sab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit