I find it funny how....

by stillstuckcruz 2 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stillstuckcruz
    stillstuckcruz

I find it hilarious how JW members praise the WBTC for coming out with Watchtowers and Awake that are so "timely" and "relevent" to our needs and say its because God knows exactly what we need when we need it. Really....its not that difficult. The elders relay so much information about the problems and situations of congregations back and forth, its a simple matter of seeing what been the biggest and most discussed issue and writing an article about it. I see a growing trend of youths in my current hall who are getting involved with sex and girls. Recently there's been a slew of articles discussing these very topics and my mom says just what I said earlier...how "timely" and "relevent" they are..."showing just how close we are to the end." There really wasn't much point to this post. I just thought it was funny

• wobble
    wobble

It was ever thus, you could never accuse the WT of being either prescient, or pro-active. If they were God's organization, they would be both.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I don't know how old you are, my dear, but I'm assuming you're relatively young. The reason I say that is because young people have always been "involved in sex".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit