OBVES, question for you

by brotherdan 6 Replies latest jw friends

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

OBVES, have you convinced anyone of your chronology ideas? Or is this something for you personally?

• OBVES
    OBVES

Since I am on my own and I am not interested in setting up a new religious organization I don't care too much about who follows me . I have found by God's grace something new that fits the endtimes and I want to share it with others. And I inform people of impending coming of God's Kingodom .

There was a lady from Poland some years ago who seemed to agree with me but I am not in touch with her anymore and many new things came out into light later . She might be still reading my posts I don't know.

I am using Luke 9.49-50 to prove my indpendent status and I know that I cannot be against Jehovah's Witnesses who have some of 144000 servants in their ranks .Jesus said about such independent servant " Don't forbid him he who is not against us is with us ".

Luke 9.49-50 has found its fulfillment again in our time .

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Well a couple things. Jesus said that regarding a man that was actually expelling demons. He was working miracles in Jesus name. He was not adding to Christs message by false prophecy.

But what you are doing is distracting yourself away from the true gospel message. It does not matter when Jesus will come. We should love and worship him now just as much as we will when we are in heaven. But encouraging false prophecy is not something acceptable to him. It does not BELONG to us to know when he is coming. Jesus said this very clearly and directly to the apostles at Acts 1:7 - He said to them: “It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority."

It does not BELONG to you. What belongs to you (and all of us) is to try and direct people towards the love of Christ, not some dating methods. Christ said that he was going to come on a day that we do not expect. But it's not too late for you. You can let this go and be determined only to be a lover of Christ and not a false prophet.

False prophets NEVER admit that they are false prophets. That's a good sign of a false prophet! When their prophecy does not come to pass they do not say, "Wow...I was guilty of false prophecy!" No, they say, "I may have been in error about that date." Or something to that effect. (The Watchtower doesn't even do that...they shift the blame off onto the believers.)

I do beg of you to drop this matter and let it rest. The dating system is based on faulty assumptions, mental acrobatics, and just plain error. That is not meant to be insulting. You just need to drop it. All that is needed from you is for you to put faith in Jesus Christ and accept Him as your savior. John 17:3 says that everlasting life IS knowing Jesus Christ and our Father. Not setting a date for his return.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

One thing about your support of the Watchtower organization...Did you know that if you were baptized and you let them know about your dating methods...you would be disfellowshiped for apostacy?

• cantleave
    cantleave

Dan leave OBVES alone!!!!

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Just doing my Christian duty... :-)

• d
    d

OBVES get help

Share this

Google+
Pinterest