Los Testigos de Jehova y las transfusiones de sangre

by porfiada 19 Replies latest watchtower medical

• porfiada
    porfiada

Hola amigos

Si tiene alguna duda o pregunta sobre el tema de las transfusiones de sangre, visiten:

http://www.ajwrb.org/tjinfo.htm

....donde podran hallar todo lo que necesitan para hacer una decision responsable e informada.

Recuerden lo que Uds decidan afectara directamente a Uds mismos y su familia cuando menos lo esperan.

Les saluda afectuosamente

Una TJ informada

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Posting Guideline 8: Posting in a language other than English.

Can you please translate to English?

Thank you!

• Abad-El
    Abad-El

Hello friends If you have any doubt or question about blood transfusions, visit: http://www.ajwrb.org/tjinfo.htm .. .where you can find everything they need to make responsible and informed decision. Remember that Uds decide affect directly them Uds and his family when they least expect. She greets affectionately An informed JW

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

I never knew porfiada meant stubborn!

• dgp
    dgp

"Porfiada" means "very stubborn". Another meaning is "roly-poly doll". I am not sure which meaning came first.

I understand why it is against the rules to post stuff in languages other than English. Otherwise, the webmasters wouldn't know what people is posting and the website could be used for purposes other than the one intended.

Just as a suggestion, I think that rule should be changed to not posting in languages other than English without a translation, in the understanding that, this being a website maintained by speakers of English, basically for speakers of English, it is also a place where people of many other languages could get to find the information that is lacking in their own native tongues. While you guys can easily read the old documents the Watchtower was built on, most witnesses and interested parties around the world just can't. And you guys happen to be the best organized and better informed of all. You also were closer to the events, and some of you were even at Bethel and personally met many of the big shots in the WT. The ability to post here and read a translation would immensely help others.

• Peaches1978
    Peaches1978

weird i went into the link and the page is missing I wonder why?

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Hello friends,

If you have any doubts or questions on the subject of blood transfusions, visit:

http://www.ajwrb.org/tjinfo.htm

....where you will find everything you need to make a responsible and informed decision.

Remember that what you decide directly affects yourselves and your family when you least expect it.

Warm greetings

An informed JW,

Hello, Porfiada.

Porfiada:

Este sitio es en Ingles, y esta llena de ex-Testigos de Jehova. Conocemos bien los problemas con las ensenanzas de los TJs en cuanto a las transfusiones de sangre.

BTS

• dgp
    dgp

Yes, the website is missing.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

The page text comes up for me, although the images are missing. They might be having technical problems.

BTS

• dgp
    dgp

But the links don't work.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit