Bacon!

by darthfader 5 Replies latest jw friends

• darthfader
    darthfader

I think anything wrapped in bacon would be just.... tasty!

• tec
    tec

So this is the bacon thread, hmm?

I'll just say:

Scallops

• Darth plaugeis
  • tec
    tec

That was funny :)

• wobble
    wobble

We have a comedian in the U.K called Al Murray, in his persona as "The Pub Landlord" (slightly homo-phobic and misogynistic, very patriotic and knows everything) he has a long riff about how bacon proves that God exists ! It is hilarious, don't know if it is on You-tube or not.

The basic premise of the riff is that if you go out and get absolutely s**tfaced ,20 pints of strong lager for instance, when you come home you go into a death-like state, but after many hours of dribbling and yet being effectively dead, if someone starts cooking bacon, the bacon receptors in your brain kick in, and you are resurrected from the dead, ergo, there is a God !

• Listener
    Listener

I have this great conspiracy theory about bacon. I've done plenty of research, over 20 years worth. What got me interested was a lecture my Economics teacher gave. She said there was much more to bacon than we really know, or at least what the average person knows. What's really exciting us the changes that will occur in the next year or two, it will affect is all and you would be so excited if you also knew the whole story. Not many people know about it but the technology behind the changes has slowly been developed. You would know that for a number of years now you can buy 'alternatives' to bacon, its made from other stuff which isn't pork, have you ever wondered why and how this came about? There's plenty of evidence about all this but most of us don't know where to look.

To find out more email me on

[email protected]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit