Watchtower Society Videos/DVDs

by Alligator Wisdom 3 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Alligator Wisdom
    Alligator Wisdom

Has anyone noticed that the WTS has so many videos/DVDs about the Organization, some about the Bible and others about youths or the ministry work? They even have a video/DVD about Noah and David.

But I noticed that they haven't produced ANY about the one whom they claim as their king, Jesus Christ. Why?

Alligator Wisdom (aka Brother NOT Exerting Vigorously)

• Alligator Wisdom
    Alligator Wisdom

<--------- BTW, what happened to my avatar?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I noticed that they tend to play down Jesus. Granted, I also play his significance down--he was not the ransom for our "sins". He was merely a human that worshiped the original would-have-been liberator of mankind (Satan). He died trying to liberate us from Jehovah. And he had his message so thoroughly twisted (by Jehovah) that people today think Jesus died to pay for our sins and bring us back to Jehovah.

However, I also don't make the claim to be a Christian, let alone the only true Christian organization. The Washtowel Babble and Crap Slaveholdery claims to have the monopoly on following the Bible accurately, and yet they leave out a major section of it. Seems they do a better job at picking old testament stories and using these as examples in modern times than they do at paying tribute to Jesus. Remember, they do claim that Jesus paid for our sins and died to provide our ransom! Without Jesus, their whole doctrine would fall apart.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

All fundamentalists prefer the OT. Judgment is easier than forgiveness.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit