What are you main ''beefs''(complaints) with the WTS?

by RULES & REGULATIONS 6 Replies latest jw friends

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

I will tell my main problems I have with the WTS:

too many meetings...repetition of material...the name "Jehovah"...baptising of minors...disfellowshipping of minors or anyone who does not wish to remain in the congregation...the translation of the "New World Translation"...timeslips for service hours...young children being called ''ministers''...the constant worship of "The Faithful and Discreet Slave"(who make themselves more important than Jesus)...all the rules and regulations in every aspect of your life...the constant reminder to do ''more''... lies as to what is happening inside the WTS...the fighting between congregation members...no reading of any other source other than the WTS material...and on and on.

• mentallyfree31
    mentallyfree31

Mainly, just stealing 26 years of my life.

:-)

-MF31-

• whathappened
    whathappened

The Hipocrisy. Total hipocrisy.

• flipper
    flipper

Too many to enumerate but for me several things loom HUGE that I disagree with.

1. Banning Blood transfusions and the hypocrisy surrounding " blood fractions "

2. Lack of compassionate or " sane " Child abuse policies

3. the false 1914 " overlapping generation " teaching. Deceiving people making them waste their lives.

4. Prohibiting younger members from getting a college or university education. What gives them this right to intrude in peoples education ?

5. Disfellowshipping and shunning of family members and friends AND marking of inactive people, again WHAT gives them the right ?

So- These are 5 of the bigger things to me personally. I have lots more, not enough room on this page to list ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• james_woods
    james_woods

I believe that my main difference with them is their arrogant intolerance of everyone else in the world except for themselves.

God loves only the JWs and will KILL everyone else on earth within our lifetimes -

It is more sociopathic than anything Charles Manson ever thought up.

• Joliette
    Joliette

My main beef is that children are being deceived and mislead by the JW's and their so called faithful and discreet slave. Once these children find out (as adults) that they were mislead, their called apostates by their own family members. But these children got baptized and never got a chance to do their own research.

As for anything else, pretty much everything my main man Mr. Flipper said!

• Joliette
    Joliette

Thats another one James_Woods. I tried to explain to my brother on Saturday how that cannot happen, especially from a science standpoint. I wouldn't even want to serve a God who would kill my non-JW's friends (or worldly friends) at the big 'A'.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit