Just checking in to say Hi :)

by Lillith26 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

It's been a while since I stopped in here... so whats been happening and how are we all doing???

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Hello Lillith. Some are doing well. Others are a mess. A few are gone.

I'm doing GREAT! Hope you're well, too.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Happy New Year!

• AGuest
    AGuest

Hola, dear Lillith... and the greatest of love and peace to you! I think you can really say "same old, same old" because of the board's cycles. How are YOU?

Again, peace to you!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hi, Lillith!!

I don't really know you, but I LOVE your on-board handle!!!

Zid - the board's resident She-devil...

• snowbird
    snowbird

Hi, Lillith.

I remember you.

Syl

• I quit!
    I quit!

Hi and Happy New Year!

• Newborn
    Newborn

hey good to see you again!

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

Happy New Year to all Great to see you xxx

I have missed this place, and I am noticing the cycles.... I guess some of us come here at a time in our lives when we NEED JWN (thanks so much to deticated people who keep it going), some of us float back and forth, and others 'bless them' are here almost every day to help people who are or were newbies like me find their way through...

For those who dont know me, I studied to become a JW in 2007-08 for almost 18 months... I was keen and eager to learn as much as I could and read more WT and Awakes than I ever wish too ever again.... I left quite abruptly when I learned the truth about the truth.... long story with a great result- I got the heck outta there

I've been full cycle since joining here; I've been shocked, I've gotten angry... ok, very angry at times, I've spoken my piece and had some interesting debates here about issues... these days Iam happy to agree to disagree.

My current religious status is- I'am not religious, but very open to spirituality and the sacred (still a Deist of sorts). I have a busy life, full of kids, pets, husband, study and enjoying almost every minute of it!

............. Well thats me in nutshell..............

How are you???

• littlebird
    littlebird

Nice to see you again, Happy New Year!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit