Special Assembly: CO admits the grip is tightning.....

by yourmomma 101 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Joey Jo-Jo
    Joey Jo-Jo

I find that the new Watchtowers and Awakes are offending more and more people, one had a priest holding a gun with the bible and the other atheists on the march lol, I guess kingdom control will have to get tighter and tighter if they want to continue with this charade.

Farkel wrote : The next year after that 1941 assembly, Rutherford died of colon cancer. A perfect ending for an evil asshole like him.

And openly Rutherford admitted that he made an ass of himself, how prophetic.

• Gregor
    Gregor

(My mother was one of those in the front row when Rutherford released "Children". She is 82 now and has been out of the cult for over 20 years.)

Is this the CO?

• dozy
    dozy

Oh great , "Andre" is back (22.51)

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

I wonder when my SAD was... I haven't heard of it being scheduled... of course haven't been to a Thursday night meeting in over 6 months and they dont announce anything on Sundays when I show up once a month.

Not that I would go to it, last SAD I didn't go for half of the session. It's shit like this that makes me appreciate not going.

Anyway, I think most of us said that the grip would be tightening and it sure is. Sounds like the rhetoric and propaganda is being taken to the next level. The insanity level.

• life is to short
    life is to short

This is truly scary. I think it has always been there but they are voicing it more loudly. What is scary for me is having my husband still in. I am still in a huge way still tied to the religion through him. It truly scares me, what could happen, what they could demand of him and what he will do with those's demands.

I think everyone with a loved one still in will have more and more problems the longer this cult goes on. I hope I am wrong and they will just try to go more main stream like the Mormons but it does not seem to be the case. Tightening on collage yet again, no tape recordings, the children and blood issue, etc seems to staying the course, scary.

LITS

• FloridaPerry
    FloridaPerry

Sarah Palin isn't dumb enough to be sucked into the JW's.

Gotta keep 'em on the edge of their seats. It's really very sad. Most JW's are good people who are being misled. The internet is a real thorn in the WTBTS's side. All that info right at your finger tips. I'm surprised they haven't banned the use of it yet.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

Kingdom publishers

Kingdom ministry

Kingdom hall

Kingdom smile

And now introducing Kingdom control, guaranteed help you give more of your money to Kingdom interests.

Kingdom isn't just for Christmas. It can keep you enslaved for your whole life while you wait 'till Kingdom come.

• moshe
    moshe

"control" is not a word that garners warm fuzzy subliminal feelings, is it? No, it makes people want to put their hands up and say- back off!

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

So it's now official: Kingdom Mind-Control Cult. Excellent. Now that we have that out of the way, lets get back to our daily beatings until morale improves shall we?

• jgnat
    jgnat

I recall from the last Circuit Assembly an admonition to show more enthusiasm for the door-to-door work, and a stern instruction to the Canadian brothers to refrain from ski-jackets in service. Purchase a nice suit-coat for winter.

I must admit I sleep through most of it. I have ears only for the absurdities.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit