Special Assembly: CO admits the grip is tightning.....

by yourmomma 101 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

wow, this talk was so crazy that even davidl7 a JW thinks its fake. that tells you right there that they are saying things at the assemblys that they havent in the past. its getting so crazy, that even JW's cant believe it! lol

id be interested in hearing how this genius thinks the talk recording is fake. i love it, its just like on another forum the JW's on there claimed the awake with the children who died because they refused blood on the cover was a fake made by apostates. ROFL

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I just can't believe how naive people are here believing the made up stories and absurdities posted by someone with a "Sarah Palinized" mentality. Think people, think!!! Think for yourselves....

Yeah, think for yourselves and become a jw. Give the kingdom your life and your mind. Oh brother, another blind jw. Stay a while David, those blinders might fall off yet.

• yknot
    yknot

do you have more recording of the spad....... cuz nobody has uploaded any and since jwproclaimers went under and jwbrothers was trying to be in-line with the Org....they are hard to come by (and well my SPAD is in the dead last of the season)

• flipper
    flipper

DAVIDl7- Welcome to the board . What makes you think YOURMOMMA is making this up ? Are you calling her a liar ? She can't be " sued " by anyone as what she was reporting is the truth. You may not have heard this at YOUR assembly- but believe me, having been a JW for 44 years myself MANY TIMES Circuit Overseers will embellish and put their own words and phrases into talks to spice them up a bit. Put stuff in there that is NOT in the outline. Seen it happen MANY times.

Perhaps YOU need to stop being so naive and taking everything on faith and trust that the WT society is supposedly telling YOU the truth. A generation is 30 years long by the way. Not 120 years of overlapping lifetimes. Just thought I'd throw that in . Think man, Think ! Think for yourself as well ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

Yknot,

You have a PM.

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

ynot, i'll try to see if i can get more of it.

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

I can confirm that the speaker is John Williams from South Carolina Circuit 8.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Typical JW apologist - davidl7

Butts in, calls everyone a liar and disappears.

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

cabasilas,

so you mean im not the Frank Caliendo of apostates and didnt record that talk myself using my Rich Little type skills in not only putting on the man's Ghana accent, but the, chairman, and interviews with sisters as well? lol

• therevealer
    therevealer

davidl7 - I have got to know, are you serious or jiving us all??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit