WikiLeaks Bombshell re: Governing body dying off - few eligible annointed left

by therevealer 8 Replies latest social current

• therevealer
    therevealer

Many of the current annointed not necessarily truly such. This is causing great consternation with the remaining gb as they decide who is telling the truth about their annointing. These wikileaks were captured at the last weekly meeting when the old fellas fell asleep.

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

LOL! This is NOT a new leak...old news.

• the-illuminator81
    the-illuminator81

I hope they decide everyone anointed beyond 1935 is fake and the entire GB steps down.

• Cthulhu
    Cthulhu

& I hope that an interdimensional portal opens up beneath Brooklyn and sucks all of Bethel in while there is a GB meeting attended by all of them before the portal closes...but it ain't likely to happen. Oh well, I suppose we can dream, right illuminator?

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

There is not a single "anointed" person among the ranks of Jehovah's Witnesses. They should be drinking Kool-Aid instead of wine at the Memorial.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Am I the only one not seeing a link to WikiLeaks?

• therevealer
    therevealer

Shows how powerful they are. The link has been removed. It seems that since Barr has had his heavenly reward fulfilled he has also become more "wakeful" and able from his lofty position to better control the internet. It is reported that he has wrested it out of the hands and control of the man who started it all - Al Gore.

• read good books
    read good books

New light-144,000 reigns only in the Milky Way Galaxy, and in the next Galaxy...

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

They are all fakes and as such will appoint younger hungry fakes to run the ship in their place.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit