KS Blood-Handout s-55-e (PDF)!!!

by yknot 69 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• yknot
    yknot

We interrupt your forum posting for this 'just in' item.....

It appears an elder has not locked his doctor's bag and a member of the Conscious Class has brazeningly swiped & scanned a copy of the s-55e.

(((THANK YOU ANONYMOUS CC JW! --- yall share your thanks to 'them' too please!!!)))

For the purpose of our Bethel audience I want to assure you no actual Elder was willingly involved in the obtaining of this scan.

Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/mnf7a0

http://www.sendspace.com/file/mnf7a0

I look forward to the ensuing comments!!!

Huggles

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Oh. My. F***ing. God.

Thank you Yknot! Thank you Anonymous CC JW!!

I'll be right back, I need to throw up now after reading that shyte.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Thank you.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

This makes my day. How this stuff ends up on an apostate website before tons of elders across the states even get their hands on this stuff. It's comical. You know I had a talk a few weeks ago, and I misplaced the outline when I wanted to start working on it. I was mad because I was going to have to drive to the KH to make a copy of the outline. Then a light bulb in my head went off!! I thought, "hmmm, I wonder if those wicked apostates have the outline already?" And wa-la!!! I found the outline on here, it saved me 15 minute drive to the Hall!!!! Something else ironic, at the circuit assembly they mentioned apostates being online. The brother at the assembly stated "we don't let the apostates interest us with their propaganda and disturb our spirituality! Nor the bad publicity in the newspapers!" I thought to myself at the time, "you're right we don't! We're too busy agreeing with those apostates, and getting the latest information from the WT before our local elders get the information!!"

• DanaBug
    DanaBug

Thanks, yknot!

First paragraph, they acknowledge who this is most likely to affect (die because of it!) children and mothers.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Make no mistake, this is a document on how parents can best turn their kids into suicide victims. Very sick stuff.

If a mature adolescent is involved, request
    that the hospital evaluate his
    decision-mak ing capacity and request
    that the court hear from him

So, prepare your 16-year-old, so that he can refuse lifesaving plasma transfusions and remain loyal to Jehovah.

• out4good3
    out4good3

brazeningly ??

Anyway..... Nice score!!!!!

• out4good3
    out4good3

This setting may not be the best time for parents to mention their faith in the resurrection

Why not? Guess it just goes to show that even they don't believe their own bullshit.

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

This sounds like extremism to me. AKA Terrorism! What's the difference between a terrorist and a JW? Nothing, they both die believing they are God's dedicated servants.

• zoiks
    zoiks

Thank you!

This is very sad. It's like all the beautiful kids I know in the local congregations are being prepped for their very own Awake! cover article, and they don't even know it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit