Anyone planning on ‘wearing a wire’ to their secret elder’s course?

by wheelwithinwheel 9 Replies latest jw friends

• wheelwithinwheel
    wheelwithinwheel

It would be great to preserve:

- the grade 3 level dictation of unwritten WT rules like the ‘6 supreme directives to keep “Mother” shameless and blameless’

- the true-to-life ‘how to handle’ skits

- the “Old Boys Club” jokes and comments

I’m convinced all the ‘friends’ would be thrilled to share this convention er..assembly of the upper echelon.

No need to confirm until the deed is done or for that matter release the contents until you feel comfortable.

Just wondering if there are any brave ‘moles’ out there

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Learn how to hang them with the rope they already have on their own bookshelves.

It's not like they haven't given you any.

• pirata
    pirata

Even if you don't want to release it now so as not to blow your cover, you can always keep it for future release when you're ready.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Really? Are you serious?

How wise do you think it would be for someone who might be planning such a thing to come on to a PUBLIC FORUM that is MONITORED BY THE WTB&TS and announce their intentions?

Back to THEOCRATIC WARFARE SCHOOL 101 for you.

Rule 0: Don't talk about apostate campaigns until after they happen.

Rule 1: Two people can keep a secret if one of them is dead.

Rule 2: Mess with their minds - they are warm, soft and gooey, and it's FUN!

...oh, maybe you were following rule #2.

• undercover
    undercover
    How wise do you think it would be for someone who might be planning such a thing to come on to a PUBLIC FORUM that is MONITORED BY THE WTB&TS and announce their intentions?

Yea! Now they're gonna hire TSA agents to do full body scans and pat downs of all the elders as they go in.

I hope none of them get too excited when someone touches their junk...

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

If I'm still doing this elder thing when the time comes, I'm planning on taking extensive notes. I could tape it just to make ensure I get on tape anything that needs mentioned here.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

LOL @ Undercover - it might be the only thrill they've received in a long time!

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

You've got a PM Broken.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Whoo hoo!

• Heaven
    Heaven

Is this course just as secret as the uber secret elder's book... available via download from the Internet?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit