MY REPLY TO: A NEW PERSPECTIVE

by SUSCARRA 6 Replies latest jw friends

• SUSCARRA
    SUSCARRA

I'M A NEWBIE AND SHOULD HAVE POSTED HERE. SORRY. PLEASE READ MY POST TO 'A NEW PERSPECTIVE'

OH BY THE WAY. IT TOOK THE ENTIRE elderbody (5 LITTLE MEN) 6 MONTHS TO DF ME. I APPEALED (3 MORE LITTLE MEN). SOME ON THIS COMMITTEE WERE CLOSE FRIENDS TO THESE elders. APPEALED TO THE SOCIETY (WHO KNOWS HOW MANY LITTLE MEN) AND THEY WENT ALONG WITH THE DFING. THEY NEVER CALLED ME, OR CALLED MY WITNESSES. THEY JUST DID IT. WHO KNOWS WHAT IS WRITTEN ABOUT ME. I CAN ONLY IMAGINE.

DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE EXPERIENCES LIKE THIS. CHILD MOLESTATION & RAPE STILL ARE FAR WORSE THAN ANYTHING THAT HAPPENED TO US.

THE END RESULT OF WHAT HAPPENED TO MY FAMILY IS THIS: WE ARE OUT AND ALIVE! NOT ONLY DOES THE 'TRUTH' SET YOU FREE, BUT THEIR ENDLESS LIES DO TOO.

THIS BOARD ALSO HAS ENDLESS REWARDS.

• BritBoy
    BritBoy

SUSCARRA

Welcome... and yes to a large degree we have all had similar experiences! I have no doubt at all that you shall gain many new friends here who will not judge you (too much!! LOL)!

Brit xx

They wouldn't have made the cane if you weren't meant to break the rules!

• Nowfree
    Nowfree

Hello Suscarra,

Sounds like you have been through a hell of a time!

But the good thing is you have your family out of the religion as well.

I have found that the witnesses will not get in contact with you after you stop attending meetings. Most of them purely out of fear of reprisals, even though individuals may be quite decent, they are frightened. Although quite a few of them are just downright nasty, and use the religion to provide themselves with a bit of power of people!

Enjoy reading the posts on this board.

Well done for leaving the religion!!

Nowfree

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Welcome Suscarra,

Happy to hear you are out...

Keep posting and tell your story!

• metatron
    metatron

welcome to freedom!

Naive Witlesses believe these pious pronouncements from
    the molester protectors in Brooklyn. It's a load of crap.
    I know first hand about elders lying, defrauding and covering up.
    The Society will go along with any corrupt deal that keeps
    them out of court and keeps things quiet. I'm not talking about
    just one incident - it's ongoing! After I left the congregation
    in disgust about molestation - I found out they lied to 2 congregations and one elder body about finances - 'we're broke'
    - while holding back huge sums in the bank. Again, the C.O.
    did nothing. And then there was the elders' wives experimenting
    with psychokinesis (!!!).

it's all rotten, no matter what the appearance

metatron

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

dude, your caps-lock makes my eyes hurt

BBBUUUTTT, welcome and stay and have some fun. Glad you're here, too.

ashi

• SUSCARRA
    SUSCARRA

Again I must apologize. I guess it must be a phycological thing, they tried to make me feel so very small for so very long that big lettering is what I've resorted to!(GIGGLE, GIGGLE, LAUGH, LAUGH, SNORT, SNORT). Thank's for the correction, now I can work toward healing.

Hey it worked. I'm healed!!! No more laying on of hands, just a nice reasonable suggestion will do for me.

SUSCARRA (this is how I sign my post, is this ok?)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit