US Military to train in bloodless medicine

by Cook My Socks UK 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Cook My Socks UK
    Cook My Socks UK

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/287219

Apologies if this has been posted before. This link was sent to me with the message

"Agreat witness has been given yet again, and the great wisdom of Jehovah God is becoming more abundant in our times"

PS On a tech note, why does mozilla mess about with cut and paste? Sometimes it works, other times not!

• Mad Dawg
    Mad Dawg

Does this mean that it will be ok for JW's to join the Army?

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

is it something to be proud of? The great wisdom of Jehoovah God has seen tens of thousands die through a blood ban/organ transplant ban and vaccination ban all would have been included in having this great wisdom, bullshit.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Less evasive surgery when operating results in less occurrences of the need of a blood transfusion which holds that advantage but also

a quicker recovery time for the patient.

This type of newly adopted medical procedure has been promoted at most modernized Hospitals for the last decade or more.

In other words the JWS desire to not take a blood transfusion has nothing to do with it at all.

Although the corrpt WTS propagates that they have something to do with it.

Then again a stupid brain washed JWS probably wouldn't take notice of that.

JWS really are stupid uninformed people in case no one has ever noticed.

• blondie
    blondie

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/287219

Is it bloodless or is it one of those hemoglobin based products made from expired human blood? or animal blood?

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Good call Mad Dawg...

Snoozy

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

If my memory serves me right, the Army started pouring in millions into hemoglobin research in the 1980s. Hemoglobin does not have to refridgerated, and has a shelf life for 2 years. Great for bleeding soldiers in the battlefield.

Hemoglobin is the insides of red blood cells. A bag of it, looks just like a bag of blood. The Watchtower denounced it in 2000ish, and then allowed it in 2006 Awake (Summertime, I think).

Skeeter

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit