Catholic church secrets that would cause mass panic if came to public knolwage

by Hairyhegoat 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

My dad was a catholic and told me many times that the church had secrets stored up regarding the book of reverlation, and if they were to become public knowledge this would cause world panic, do you have any info on this as it's well known in the UK.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Many Roman Catholics like to believe this tripe.

Maybe the "secret" is that Revelations is bullshit.

If this knowledge got out, people would ask, "Then why am I giving special honor to this fat-assed priest?" The panic would be among the CLERGY.

• Satanus
    Satanus

The church has been antiapocalyptic since augustine. I doubt they see anything sensationalist in reveRlation.

S

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

It bit like the Da Vinci code; a fun work of fiction. The most panic for the Catholic Church is from the things that are not secret but rather known about them - the history of crusades, and now pedophilia.

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

This is the typical bs I hear and read from many Catholic haters. Of course, no proof is ever provided about these rumors. Who creates more fear through the book of revelation than the Watchtower? Who changes scripture and twists it to mean something other than what it says? The bible is a Catholic book. They voted on the canon and they have 2,000 years of bringing it to the people. Conversely, the Watchtower asserts that it has a new and different teaching of Christ Jesus. Totally contridicting the word of God.

I've been away a little while, too bad to hear that some people still equate evil people in the Catholic faith as Catholic teachings. One should look at it's teachings to see the truth, not the sinners in any church. As scripture states, the Church is made up of the good and bad and the Lord will seperate the wheat from the chaffe.

Respectfully,

dc

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

One of the "secrets" is that they actually made artwork out of the bones of the dead. They have catacombs full of bizarre stuff like this:

This is from the Capucin crypt beneath the church of Danta Maria della Concezione.

Guess who is really behind the "skull and Bones" death cult..............

(look carefully at the lower relief on the crucifix icon)

• Think About It
    Think About It

I hope one of the Catholic Church secrets isn't that the Jehovah's Witnessess are the true religion.

Think About It

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

LOL @ TAI

Building sculptures out of bones is no "secret". There's plenty of sites that are open to the public showing what people did with them hundreds of years ago.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Kutna Hora in the Czech Republic, the "Bones Church":

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

I don't know if anyone here is old enough to remember but the old Look( similar to life magazine) Magazine ran a article about the graveyard they found behind a convent. They found out it was where the nuns were burying the babies they were forced to abort..apparently the priests and the nuns were playing hanky panky.

I didn't believe it at first but I did research on it and it was true. Funny thing is the magazine got ran out of business shortly after that.

What brought my attention to it in the first place was a article the Awake ran on it.

I didn't take their word for it.

It got hushed up real quick!!!

Snoozy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit