In it for what they can get

by Hairyhegoat 2 Replies latest social relationships

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

I know loads of old dubs who are in it just for the hope they will see there dead partner again in the new system and nothing else matters.. They would eat shit if it ment they see them again in the so called reserection after the battel of ARMPITAGEDON. Dont the bible state the ones reserected will neither given in marrage or anything else, so if you are a jw and waiting for the end to come you will never be with your old marriage mate again so you are waisting your time if you think you can re marry them in the new system. this is a lie to keep you in the cult. find a new man/ woman as what you have been told by the watchtower about giving you your hearts desire is a lie, get on with your life and take control. Have fun now as you are free from this goats dungy idols

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

It may be that those that do not marry nor are given in marriage are those resurrected to Heaven rather the rest of us scum that come to Earth and play with lions.

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

I have 3 cats and I hate them, so why would I want a lion to play with.. Anyway the 144000 will be in heaven prior to the battle of the big A , SO THIS SCRIPTURE DOES NOT APPLY TO THE RESERECTED IN THE NEW SYSTEM.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit