New System = New World Order

by 3Mozzies 9 Replies latest jw friends

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies

Looking at the WT Dec 15th 2010 (Cool-Aid Ed) on page 23, made me think that the Borg should just come out & say what they really mean.

we no longer speak of “the new order” but of “the new world.” [WT Dec 2010]

Just come out and say it already: "The New World Order"

The New World Order & the WT New System are very similar.

Taken from the Georgia Guidestones (above)

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature. (Kill 7 Billion so 7 Million JWs can live)
    2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity. (Sounds like the New System)
    3. Unite humanity with a living new language. (new language that all will learn in the New System)
    4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason. (Job of the 144,000?)
    5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts. (Get rid of the Watchtower Org & you're a step closer to that)
    6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court. (World Court = The Kingdom)
    7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials. (Get rid of the Watchtower Org & you're a step closer to that)
    8. Balance personal rights with social duties. (Get rid of the Watchtower Org & you're a step closer to that)
    9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite. (Sounds like the New System)
    10. Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature. (Sounds like the New System)

The Guidestones have become a subject of interest for conspiracy theorists. One of them, an activist named Mark Dice, demanded that the Guidestones "be smashed into a million pieces, and then the rubble used for a construction project", claiming that the Guidestones are of "a deep Satanic origin," and that R. C. Christian, belongs to "a Luciferian secret society" related to the New World Order. At the unveiling of the monument, a local minister proclaimed that he believed the monument was "for sun worshipers, for cult worship and for devil worship".

I do not know if these stones are really connected to the 'new world order' but they sure make me think of the WT version of the new system...

3Mozzies

• blondie
    blondie

Actually, the WTS has never used the phrase "new world order" except to quote from non-jw sources.

new system of things (cuts off around 1990)

new world society (cuts off around 1967)

new world (cuts off around 1986)

new order

new system

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

new world society (cuts off around 1967)

new world (cuts off around 1986)

new order

new system

Tap dancing around new world order.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Blondie nailed it above.

Yeah, I still use the term "New Order". It's pretty "Old School" and gives a heads up to the older, more experienced men in the congregations with positions that you didn't just fall off the turnip truck yesterday, that you've been around a while and probably were taught and studied with some aged persons from waaaaay back when. This is what happened with my parents in the 70's, they studied with some people that were JW's, but were probably in their 70's or even 80's by then, probably even Bible Students. They passed on to my father that 1914 had come about by Russell measuring the Great Pyramid of Giza. When I asked about 1914 as a small child in the 1980's, he passed on this information to me. He never realized that that caused a "red flag" moment for me, even at that young age. I never forgot how awkward or dumb that sounded, and when I started my online research it was the first thing I typed in. Dominos fell that day I can tell you!!!!

- Wing Commander

• Chalam
    Chalam

NWT

New World Translation direct from the New World Order.

Blessings,

Stephen

NWT

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies

Ooops wrong image there Stephen, here is the new NWT that has hit the KH this week.

3Mozzies

• Chalam
    Chalam

LOL!

Classic flip flop ;)

FF

Expect to see the return of more Olde Lite™ soon.

Blessings,

Stephen

• Calebs Airplane
  • Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Why is this stuff being revived?

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

Russell did use the term The Golden Age, which was a very

popular concept in the late nineteenth century adventist movement

in the Eastern United States of America, which is where the William Miller

developed and published the Plan of the Ages which was in circulation

Russell also used the term New World and New Order.

Russell was attending adventist churches and when he was influenced

by Jonas Wendell an Adventist preacher who had worked the dates for the

second coming of Christ and used the Miller charts of the Plan of the Ages.

Russell adopted all the Adventist doctrines, no hell fire, no immortality of the

soul, no trinity, the thousand year reign of Christ and a paradise on earth,

all Adventist teachings. Adventists also had travelling door to door ministers

and big tent meetings or assemblies. Russell then decided to publish his own

magazine Zion's Watchtower, and to write a series of books Studies in the Scriptures,

Russell was obsessed with the Great Pyramid of Geza in Egypt and he thought

this Pyramid, and its passageways revealed the answers to Bible prophesy

by numerology. His books had illustrations of the Pyramid. Russell identified

himself as the "faithful and discreet slave" of Mat 25, apparently not noticing

there were not one, but two, faithful slaves in the parable.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit