Lost FX and National Geographic on Dish Network

by MsDucky 9 Replies latest social entertainment

• MsDucky
    MsDucky

I paid for the America Everything Package! I'm pissed! I'm going to miss Sons of Anarchy this week! ...and other shows... What to do?

• MsDucky
    MsDucky

Which is better Direct TV or AT&T Uverse? I'm thinking about dropping Dish!

• undercover
    undercover
    I'm going to miss Sons of Anarchy this week!

Maybe you'll discover some quality programming to take it's place...

I have tried and tried to watch this show. I want to like it. It's just not, well... it ain't good. I'll watch a couple of episodes and give up. Then everyone gets to talking about it again, so I give it another shot and it's no better. I don't know why I don't get it while a lot of other people like it. But then again, millions of people actually liked American Idol. I guess anything's possible.

• blondie
    blondie

We have DirecTV and like it. I saw that Dish and Fox had a problem.

• MsDucky
    MsDucky

I tried to watch American Idol. I think that I got into it for one season. *sigh* I think that the only reality TV show that I watch is The Real Housewives of Atlanta. Well, that's not entirely true. I do watch Billy the Exterminator, Hoarders, Survivorman, Man vs Wild, etc. . .

• Stealth
    Stealth

I contacted DISK support and they said that fox tried to jack up the price for RX & NATGEO by 50% and they are currently in negotiations with them because that is to high of a hike and want to keep prices down for customers. They asked to give them some time to work through negotiations.

I told them I would give them a few weeks but will also start paying more attention to the sweet deals directtv keeps sending me trying to get me to switch.

• MsDucky
    MsDucky
    We have DirecTV and like it. I saw that Dish and Fox had a problem.

Blondie, when I called Dish today, they told me to go to http://www.jointhefightagainstfox.com . Like that's going to help me out. . .

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Hulu.com says "We are able to post Season 3 episodes of Sons of Anarchy 30 days after air, starting October 7."

I hope that helps.

• MsDucky
    MsDucky
    I told them I would give them a few weeks but will also start paying more attention to the sweet deals directtv keeps sending me trying to get me to switch.

Stealth, AT&T U-Verse sounds good too. They are offering me money to try it. It's tempting.

• MsDucky
    MsDucky
    Hulu.com says "We are able to post Season 3 episodes of Sons of Anarchy 30 days after air, starting October 7."
    I hope that helps.

Thanks OTWO, I want to find out what going on with Gemma.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit