Whoa! First Chrome Crash!

by Farkel 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

My Chrome browser just crashed on this site. After a solid year+ of using it, this is the first time it actually crashed. I got a message box saying "Whoa! Chrome just crashed." So I hit the 'Ok' button and started it up again. A header banner said that Chrome didn't start properly, so press the Restore button to return to the site. I did and went right back to where I was a few seconds before!

How kewl is that!?

IE: eat your heart out, losers!

Farkel

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Sure beats Firefxxxs. Ever since they came out with 3.6, it will lock up for no reason and the "plugin-container" will refuse to shut down when I exit Firefxxxs. Then it takes about as long as Armageddon for it to prepare the error report, to which no one ever pays attention. Plus, when I attempt to reopen Firefxxxs, it invariably has to be told manually to resurrect the tabs that were closed instead of automatically doing it. That happens even when I power down my computer or quit Firefxxxs properly. It refuses to simply automatically resurrect the tabs without being prompted to, wasting more time.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Here I was thinking you had a car accident…

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

I dig chrome too.

Only it wont let me cut and paste on this forum, I have to switch to firefox or IE to do that.

• Wrong Way
  • BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Mine crashes from time to time. 90% of the time, though, it isn't Chrome that crashes, it is the PDF reader or Flash plugins.

BTS

• zoiks
    zoiks

Here at work, Firefox is standard. I use Chrome at home almost exclusively - have only had it crash once or twice. Not bad.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL!!@Farkel!!..

I had a huge crash..Lost 2GB of 4GB of memory..

My computer only had half a Brain..

I thought of putting it in the Computer Special Olympics..

But..

Decided to put it on the Short Bus and send it to my Techie..

http://www.brainshavings.com/images/ShortBus.jpg

............................. ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit