Mythbuster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LvaP7e6tFc

Woe to You Oh Earth and Sea
    for the Devil sends the beast with wrath
    because he knows the time is short
    Let him who hath understanding
    reckon the number of the beast
    for it is a human number
    its number is six hundred and sixty six.

I left alone
    my mind was blank
    I needed time to think to get the memories from my mind

What did I see?
    Could I believe?
    That what I saw that night was real and not just fantasy

Just what I saw
    in my old dreams
    were they
    reflections of my warped mind staring back at me?

'Cause in my dreams
    it's always there
    the evil face that twists my mind and brings me to despair

Night was black
    was no use holding back
    'Cause I just had to see
    was someone watching me
    In the mist
    dark figures move and twist
    was all this for real
    or just some kind of hell
    6-6-6 the Number of the Beast
    Hell and fire was spawned to be released

Torches blazed and
    sacred chants were phrased
    as they start to cry
    hands held to the sky
    In the night
    the fires are burning bright
    the ritual has begun
    Satan's work is done
    Sacrifice is going on tonight

This can't go on
    I must inform the law
    Can this still be real
    or just some crazy dream?
    but I feel drawn
    towards the chanting hordes
    seem to mesmerise...can't avoid their eyes
    6-6-6 the one for you and me

I'm coming back
    I will return
    And I'll possess your body
    and I'll make you burn
    I'll have the fire
    I'll have the force
    I'll have the power
    to make my evil take its course

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

666---Solomon's gold---commerce

We've all been sold into slavery

And many of our own have treated others as nothing more than "marks"

In the world of carnies, "marks" are suckers; dumb, trusting, innocent, ignorant people who are gullable and easily used for the purpose of commerce.

We are living in a world of PIRATES.

It is the "seas" who support the pirates ships, keeping them afloat.

In legal terms we are called "vessels"--defined as human bags containing seawater.

Our blood has the same specific gravity as sea water.

666---man's inhumanity to man.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Isn't it a wonderful thing cameo, when you learn how to read the Bible... the world view is nice, but being aware of the personal application is what really matters. That also works as a "Collective Soul" (one of my favorite bands!) Human consciousness determines where the world goes, and that is the only place where either God or Satan can manifest themselves. Otherwise, the book is no good to us, people can make it mean anything they want, and just continue to be used and abused, and keep fighting the wars and slaving for those who also know what it means... but use it for selfish gain and the exploitation of others.

~PS

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

prodigal son: "Isn't it a wonderful thing cameo, when you learn how to read the Bible... the world view is nice, but being aware of the personal application is what really matters."

Wonderful? That's not a word I would use. I appreciate being able to understand certain things and how these traits are interwoven in religion, governments, and commerce. But it's not wonderful when you look at the reality of this fruition. It is fascinating when you find the hinges and the confirmation of this global game and the spiritual intersections. On the one hand, it is sad and depressing; on the other hand it leaves us with yet another choice. If we are true to ourselves then we must extract ourselves from the game and seek higher spiritual ground from having outgrown it.

Sometimes there is only so much you can do to raise the awareness of others. Some are enjoying the carnal and material aspects of the game too much to seek the spiritual implications of it. Some find the power, greed, and control to be exhilarating and promote the evil jealousies and lusts throughout the ranks.

We are the very ones who will separate ourselves. There are goats, sheep, and wolves. When we recognize who we are it is easier to see who the others are. An even greater understanding comes when you examine why the game must continue to go on and that a few of us alone cannot change the whole. Everyone has their place and plays their part. And it must be so until they can come to an Age of Understanding. This Age of Accountability has nothing to do with a physical age as into adulthood; rather, it is the spiritual awakening that comes through introspection, searching, and experience.

It is the Players themselves who will do "the separating work". It is evidenced by scripture many times ..."come out from among them"; "what does light have to do with darkness"; "do not be unequally yoked". It is through the Spirit of Truth that we ourselves are the only separaters of the "sheep and goats". Honor cannot partake with those of dishonor and compromise.

• Mythbuster
    Mythbuster

Hmmm, I was celebrating a certained numbered post of mine.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Mythbuster: "Hmmm, I was celebrating a certained numbered post of mine.

Haha. Didn't notice. Well, threads are like a box of chocolate.....you never know what you'll get back when you toss the crumbs on the water.

• Mythbuster
    Mythbuster

LOL. Guess my title could have been a little clearer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit