Why does the Watchtower use "New world" constantly?

by TastingFreedom 6 Replies latest jw friends

• TastingFreedom
    TastingFreedom

Why does the watchtower use "New World order", or "New World Translation", etc....as part of its terminology?

Makes me wonder about some of the conspiracy theories out there?

video link

• seenitall
    seenitall

In the 50's they were known as the New World Society. It makes you stand out. The old literature shows an almost Communist look of order, conforming to a new rightful way of leadership and submission. Standing out as different from the world with its chaos, long-haired wild hippie movement, brought a calm and hopeful future for the people. The word world was not understood right. It is substituted now with system.

Read through some of the old literature and bound volumes of the 50's and early 60's for a real laugh. Knorr coined the word and loved the following - a caught phrase for the post war era.

• Voices
    Voices

Because old world wasn't appealing enough?

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

After Armageddon is over, there will be a New World Order. It will be a return to Genesis.

As I have mentioned before, Armageddon is a spiritual battle and the mind is it's battlefield. The stakes are your heart, soul, and your future.

There will be a change in the landscape in the aftermath. Those who remain on this planet will be isolated into clans; they will have been taken into pristine compounds, remote from the remnants of shattered societies. It will be many many years before anyone discovers whatever evidence is left from the civilization we will leave behind. There will be no technology for the people of the clans, but the Ruling Class will have access to the technology that has been put in place. The "chosen ones" will be obedient and innocent/ignorant and they will not even realize that they have been imprisioned behind their pristine walled gardens of Eden.

The "Angels with the Swords" (the old rulers) will have the technology to watch and track them with satellite and sky cams embedded and people will not even realize that these things are existing. (Remember the myths of Cyclops? All this has happened before. It will repeat again.) This is how the Ruling Class becomes the "all knowing God". These people will be watched. They will be kept in line by fear of this God that seems to know every move they make.

This Ruling Class will use the technology of holograms to appear as mysterious "Angels" in order to instruct people to obey them.

Now, you wonder how what I am saying can be believable because most people are knowledgeable about this technology. Let me remind you of the story of Daniel. Daniel was one of several children that was of kingly lineage who was stolen from his family when Nebuchadnezzer of Babylon took possession of Jehoiakim's kingdom. Daniel may not have even realized that he was actually a prisoner. He was not treated badly. The spiritual attack was not by force, but by cunning. It was a psychological maneuver to win them over to the ways of Babylon in a gentle, easy progression. (Much like the same way religion plays on the minds of people today.) It is a transforming by psychological procedure; often too subtle to even be realized.

Investigate how many missing children are in your area, then your state, then national. And I bet the numbers are being erased as I type. Many of these places will be populated by those who do not know of the existence of technology.They will be innocent/ignorant of what is really going on. A fresh new crop of human population to be directed and used by the Rulers.

You will recall from scripture that in the aftermath of Armageddon that the evil ones will be thrown into the Lake of Fire. Now, before you conjur up horrid images of the planet on fire, let me explain that this is simply a metaphor. This planet is the school of the Refiner's Fire. Those who have not learned from the historic repetitions of war, sacrifice, injustice, cruelty, are doomed to repeat these cycles for another 10,000 years. (This is why the scriptures say the smoke of her torments go up forever.) That is what "live forever" means. We are all already immortal. What has been created cannot be uncreated.

The harvest is happening now. Many people will laugh and joke about UFO's, and although I have never seen one, I believe they are here to transport us to a group of planets nearby which are to be the Celestial Homes of those who have, after many incarnations over the past 10,000 years, finally passed through the Refiner's Fire successfully. Graduation is now. Take your Stand for Truth or be doomed to repeat.

At graduation, our vast memories will return and we will have a wonderful homecoming as we unite with those we have known and loved through all of these cycles. We will have healing and our needs will be met as we start anew in Celestial Homes with like minded loving peaceful people.

Yes, TastingFreedom, a New World Order is on the horizon for everyone. For people of the earth, it will be a return to Genesis. For the Heavenly minded, those who have uncovered the game plan here and who have successfully Stood, it will be a new world also, as many receive the promise Jesus made to return for us and take us to our Celestial Homes.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The..

"New World"..

It`s what the WBT$ Sells..

And..

Never Delivers..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• clarity
    clarity

TastingFreedom - from early days to about the late 80's, yes this phrase was used extensively. We always referred to 'the new world' or the new world order, but 'paradise' wasn't used as much. NW, very common everyday use!

Now however, it seems the society wants the genie back in the bottle. Did you notice when the new song book came out last year, every song with 'new world' or new order was gone! Can't lay my hands on an old copy rite now(soon as I hit enter it'll show up!!) but here's 2 lines (I'm humming) "Go tell far and wide God's New Ororderrr is near, and ere soon His rich blessing's will be here." Come on, you know that darn thing is playin in your head rite now!.. To top that off the handy dandy jw custom bible is called ........ wait for it.........New World Translation! If they aren't in cahoots with the illuminatti all ready, in a cover-up, then they're backing off real fast hoping to fade into the woodwork. (who me?don't shoot!).

Too bad the thousands of pieces of wt literature since the 1800's just can't be destroyed!! Whoops!

clarity

• agonus
    agonus

No doubt the WT realized a couple of decades back (when the Internet exploded) that some of the first things people come across when they start to investigate the organization's background are the accusations against Russell and his alleged ties to the occult/Masonry/Illuminati. Even a cursory examination of conspiracy-related material will quickly familiarize you with the so-called "New World Order". No doubt the scaling back of the "New World" terminology is an attempt to downplay such suspicions.

But then why did they decide to include pictures on the new DVD prominently displaying the pyramid charts?

Go figure.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit