Branch Closings Puts It On the Line

by metatron 24 Replies latest jw friends

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

I was amusing myself with the thought of the GB selling everything, packing their bags and announcing to the rank and file that they were on their way to heaven. Don't worry the angels will be here anytime now to take care of you guys so just sit tight and wait any minute now.

BON VOYAGE the angels are heading this way just stare at the clouds you'll see them.

• agonus
    agonus

We'll they've said recently "Brothers, we are tired. We want to go home (meaning Heaven, of course)"

What the hell are they waiting for? Get on your Nikes and eat the damn applesauce already!

• LV101
    LV101

cameo-d --- thanks for encouraging info.

LV101

• sir82
    sir82
    Hopefully the spread is over 3 percent for them.

They stopped charging interest on KH loans about 3 years ago - at least, that's the way it is in the US.

The Society doesn't seem to have much of a vision for the future. Of course, how can they, when their existence is only justified by the thought that "the end is very soon"?

As Metatron & others have noted, the critical thinkers are all gone. What's left are a bunch of sycophants who just go along with whatever goofy ideas the increasingly loony GB comes up with.

The only group with any sort of veto power is the legal dept., but outside of child molestation & blood transfusion issues, their influence is limited.

The 21st century WT Society: A reactionary real estate / publishing corporation, masquerading as a religion, run by committees of middle managers whose education level never went beyond high school, none of whom plan for anything more than 5 years in advance.

• freddo
    freddo

I'd love the org. to go tits up - but I don't think it will.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit