Question about six screens teleconference ...

by wannabefree 4 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

I was listening in off and on to the latest teleconference ... first time attending ... some very interesting stuff.

There were a couple of items that I caught that I would appreciate more information on if possible.

1. Information about a Circuit Overseer recently leaving, currently keeping quiet but possibly going public .... ?

2. There was a woman talking about how she was a "loose end" for the Watchtower, I believe having to do with the abuse issues, I believe she said something about the congregations being instructed to burn any evidence of abuse cases ... ?

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

I dont know about those subjects. Did you check the 6 screens site?

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

I checked the site, I will get the audio when/if available. I just wondered if anybody here knew anything about these experiences or perhaps they post here themselves.

• ptt7000
    ptt7000

Ptt7000

Yes I do post here. And I am the one that made the comments on the sixscreens teleconference. www.friendsofjehovahswitnesses.com will have more info about me now as I try to heal from fighting with the Society and being a target of the Circuit overseers and some Elders.

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Thousands of people from all over the world are listening in to these calls, and it is helping so many to see what The Watchtower Org. is hiding behind. Here is a link to one of the most powerful formats in helping JWs find the exit door at the kingdom halls. http://www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.com/sixscreens-conferencecall.html

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit