"Spiritually Strong" JWs Are Actually Spiritually Weak

by new light 27 Replies latest jw friends

• free2beme
    free2beme

Just remember the advice, "If you feel weak in faith, grow closer to Jehovah in works." With that being a common thought of advice, I would agree with what you said.

• jam
    jam

How does one become spiritually strong, Heb.5;11-14, one needs solid food, not milk, if he conitnue

feeding on milk he stays A child. Hello, where is the solid food . The borg. will not wean it,s members, therefor they continue

in A child like state. Don,t do this don,t do that, do not think for yourself,we will think for you.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Gordy:

1. spirituality" was measured by:
    2. how many hours you did in service,
    3. how many publications you placed,
    4. the meetings you attended
    5. how often you answered up at meetings
    6. following the Watchtower to the letter

I just wanted to say that I agree with you wholeheartedly with your statements no truer words were spoken, in fact it speaks volumes.

orangefatcat.

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

Awesome post...2 thumbs up!

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

The more I prayed for answers, the more I fell out of the religion.

Apparently, God answered your prayers. ;)

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Spiritually strong in Watchtowerland means to be obedient, submissive, subjectively in control

at all times and worshipful of the WTS publishing corporation ......thats if you want to make through

the soon to become Armageddon of course.

There is another saying and it goes like this " Spiritually strong , mentally weak "

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

OFC..where are your caps?

And how are you?

Snoozy....

And I agree, the societies view of being stong is how much you do for the society..meetings, fiedl service etc.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

To be "spiritually strong" in JWland, one has to be jelly-like goo in the hands of the Governing Body of Watchtower Corp.

A "spiritually strong" dub will rush to check the WTLib to make sure that 2+2=4.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit