Current GB Members?

by confliction 20 Replies latest jw friends

• confliction
    confliction

I was speaking with someone who would like to know, does anyone know exactly who the current GB members are? e.g. Names?

• blondie
    blondie

I googled this. Ted Jaracz died earlier this year. Otherwise the rest are still kicking.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/bible/175432/1/Pics-and-Bios-of-Current-Governing-Body

• Gayle
    Gayle

John E. Barr - born 1913
    1960 married Mildred Willett

Guy H. Pierce - born 1934
    raised a family (to be verified, 2 step-sons, 1 biologicial?)

Samuel F. Herd - born 1935
    wife, Gloria

Gerrit Lösch - born 1941
    wife, Merete

David H. Splane - 1944
    wife, Linda

Stephen Lett – born 1949, partaker by 1969 (20 yrs old)
    wife, Susan

Anthony Morris III – born 1950
    married, two sons (at Bethel?), pioneer 1971

Geoffrey Jackson – born 1955, pioneer 1971
    wife, Jeanette.

• confliction
    confliction

Thanks blondie!

• agonus
    agonus

Off the top o'my head:

David Splane, Gerrit Losch, Samuel Herd, Stephen Lett, Jack Barr, Guy Pierce, Anthony Morris, Geoff Jackson... this appears to correspond with the current Wikipedia page... correct me if I'm wrong?

• agonus
    agonus

whoops, they beat me to it

• asilentone
    asilentone

Gayle, how do you know that Stephen Lett was 20 when he partook the emblems?

• agonus
    agonus

Barr is the last of the Old Guard. (the only one born before 1914). It is a testament to the depravity of the new crop of thugs that they've used poor old senile Jack to pimp the new 'overlapping generations" horseshit.

• agonus
    agonus

According to several posters, Splane was a teenager when he started partaking...

• agonus
    agonus

Splane gets an unusual amount of facetime in the new DVD. If the WT is positioning him as the new "frontman", i.e. the new "public" face of the org, they couldn't have made a poorer choice. Several folks have commented (myself included) that hearing him speak at the conventions sent up some HUGE red flags that something is rotten in Wallkill...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit