"I'm one of the annointed.. so very specia...

by terafera 4 Replies latest jw friends

• terafera
    terafera

Get this.

A knock at my door... I answer it, it's a sister who claims to be anointed. I used to study with her but lost contact for awhile after I moved. So anyway, she is standing in my doorway making idle conversation and manages to ask her way into my living room. I feel obliged to let her in, after all, she is very sweet and sincere (or so I thought).

She began to ask me why I dont make meetings and such... then she shows me a scripture and an article from the Watchtower that says the Governing Body is giving us 'the proper food at the proper time'. Then she tells me the GB members are anointed and then asks me if I understand that it isnt just the GB that is special.. it is ALL anointed ones, including her!! She proceeds to tell me that God uses anointed ones to carry special tasks out and that anyone refusing the message by anointed ones are ignoring God.

I stared at her in disbelief. She was implying that she was speaking for God!!!! Somehow I got rid of her ( think I said my muffins were burning in the oven) and she left. 2 days later she comes over and says that God let her know she said some improper things. No, it wasnt what you think.. she said that she told me to shun my DF'd mom and that I should encourage her. Can you believe it!!! I asked her how God talks to her and she said.. ' I wont go into details.. you wouldnt understand. Just say He let me know."

*insert Twilight Zone theme here* do do doo doo doo do do do

I'm not answering my phone OR my door. She is freaking me out!!!

Goethe

• Celia
    Celia

Why did you post the same stuff twice under different titles ???

• terafera
    terafera

because when I posted the first time, it said 'oops you posted twice! click back to repost'. So I thought it didnt post... I just saved my message and reposted it!

Sorry :)

________
    Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a
    garage makes you a mechanic.

• teejay
    teejay

God talks to her, eh? Her name's not Shelby, is it?

• terafera
    terafera

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit