Richard Devine admits Watchtower Magazine is "kind of dedicated to Spiritual information"

by Momma-Tossed-Me 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Momma-Tossed-Me
    Momma-Tossed-Me

Well I couldn't have said it better myself. In an interview with Brooklyn Independent Television Richard Devine admits when asked what kind of information is contained in the Watchtower Magazine he replies "kind of dedicated to spiritual information" and "it basicly explains the Bible."

Finally a true statement flows from the mouth of a ranking Watchtower Representative.

http://www.jw-tube.com/videos/294/jehovahs-witnesses-are-moving-from-brooklyn

Fast forward to time 2:50 to hear the question and statement.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

LMAO Thats my old table head. He looks exactly the same.

It is funny and telling that when asked whats in the WT he has to pause and come up with the appropiate response. A good indicator of the conditioning program cause as we know there are two answers to that question: The dub one of 'gods spiritual counsel to us' and the PC one he gave of 'spiritual stuff, explaining the bible from a different viewpoint.'

• Think About It
    Think About It

He was not ready for that question and went into complete spin mode.

Think About It

• moshe
    moshe

Makes you wonder just why they bother to even print the WT. If they stopped it next week, nobody would cry and the JWs would be happy to end the Sunday service an hour early.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit