Mom Finds Kids on Facebook, but Heartbreak Follows

by MsDucky 4 Replies latest social current

• MsDucky
    MsDucky

I believe the mother is a Jehovah's Witness associate? The children were abducted by their father fifteen years ago and taken to Mexico. The children don't want to be with her. I wonder how long she's been associated with the Jehovah's Witness?

http://www.aolnews.com/nation/article/prince-sagala-finds-abducted-kids-on-facebook-but-no-happy-reunion/19552324

Eventually, Sagala said she tried to move on with her life. She started a long-term relationship with another man, gave birth to two more children - a girl and a boy - and threw herself into worship at her Jehovah's Witness church.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Is she a witness or an associate? Did she divorce her husband and marry her new man or is she shacking up? The story seems incomplete.

• palmtree67
  • mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Maybe something was lost in translation. I read it's not clear whether she and her husband ever divorced.

• MsDucky
    MsDucky

Josie, the article isn't clear about her JW status. I didn't understand the relationship part with the new man in her life. I would like to know if she was a Jehovah's Witness when the children were abducted. ???

I didn't know that Blondie had already posted this story. There may be more information on her thread.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit