Faithless and Indiscreet Slave Goes Hi-Tech

by Valis 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

I'm sure all of you have seen this, but it was the wierdest collection of JW software crap I have encountered.

http://www.geocities.com/thewitnesslink/links_software.html

Some titles include:

Bible Reading Progress from Wonderware
    A Non-Witness program that provides a great way to keep track of your bible reading. Updated, now has graph to show percentage of Bible read

Daily Text
    Features Include:
    This is a program for Windows 95 upwards to display the Bible text for each day as found in the 'Examining the scriptures daily' publication

Marzio's Home Page
    Features Include:
    Congregation's accounting program Theocratic Ministry School schedules Biblical theme Backgrounds for the Windows desktop schedule from october's Km for year 2000
    The most evil one!!!!
    Savard Software - Field Service Recorder
    I personally use and recommend this fantastic program!***
    Let Service Record keep track of your field ministry details!
    Service Record is a FREE Microsoft Windows application that keeps track of your hours spent in the field ministry, the number of magazines, books, booklets, subscriptions placed, and the number of return visits and studies held. Service Record has the ability to handle multiple users, print out totals, generate graphs, and much more!
    http://www.geocities.com/thewitnesslink/links_software.html

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Valis,

Don't tell me that you are faithful?

• Simon
    Simon

I have a terrible confession ... when I was still in the mindset I did start writing a program to do the theocratic ministry school scheduling. Oh the shame...

Now I use my powers for evil as it's much more fun

• Valis
    Valis

Faithful to all things crude and naughty...

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    I have a terrible confession ... when I was still in the mindset I did start writing a program to do the theocratic ministry school scheduling. Oh the shame...

"If only he used his powers for niceness, instead of evil..." - Maxwell Smart

• uncle jimbo
    uncle jimbo
    Congregation's accounting program ...

LOL-

what makes it theocratic is the special "donate" function that electronically wires whatever $$$ in the congregation accounts to WT as payment for the literature ,errr I mean "donation to further Worldwide Work."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit