list of district convention releases over the past decade?

by drew sagan 4 Replies latest jw friends

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

I'm trying to compile a list of all the major publications released at district conventions over the past decade. Even though I attended most of these conventions, there are some blank spots. Anybody able to help refresh my memory? Please correct me I have made an error.

1999 - God's Prophetic Word (Daniel book)

2000 - Doers of God's Word (Isaiah I)

2001 - Teachers of God's Word (Isaiah II)

2002 - Zealous Kingdom Proclaimers (Draw Close to Jehovah, Worship Book)

2003 - Give God Glory (Learn from the Great Teacher, See the Good Land)

2004 - Walk With God (Keep on The Watch Brochure) Any books this year?

2005 - Godly Obedience - (What Does the Bible Really Teach?)

2006 - Deliverance at Hand! (Live with Jehovah's Day in Mind)

I didn't attend the following:

2007 - Follow the Christ!

2008 - Guided by God’s Spirit

2009 - Keep on the Watch!

• yknot
  • wannabefree
    wannabefree

Off topic, but given the subject of the thread, this scripture just pops into my head when I think about new releases every year.

(Ecclesiastes 12:12) . . .As regards anything besides these, my son, take a warning: To the making of many books there is no end, and much devotion [to them] is wearisome to the flesh.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Thanks yknot, I was able to verify my list. Of all the years I attended, 2004 had to have been the most disappointing. All we got was the "Keep on the Watch" brochure, as well as an updated version of "Good News for People of All Nations".

My first three conventions consisted of getting the Daniel book and the Isaiah book set, which was an exciting thing to me. I was always hoping that we would get more books like these, but it never happened.

• besty
    besty

I! wonder! who! is! in! charge! of! the! exclamation! mark! in! the! Writing! Department?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit