Ray Franz Tribute Video

by besty 9 Replies latest jw experiences

• besty
    besty

V asked me to post his latest video - a tribute to Ray Franz made with the help of many people who took the time to record a brief message about what Ray meant to them, and to those people V has asked me to pass his special thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0axx-av7ZRc If you are on Facebook maybe post this on your profile.
  • Open mind
    Open mind

Thanks Besty,

BTW, I'm sending you a PM on an unrelated but time-sensitive matter.

om

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

Besty -

Thank V for a most wonderful and fitting video tribute. I've posted it at www.ex-jw.com. I'll repost here on a subsequent message any comments or memorial messages I receive on the post.

Thanks for letting us know about this video and posting it here for all to enjoy.

• DoubleVision
    DoubleVision

Thank you V and Besty for this video. excellent way to honor a man with courage and a will to stand for what is right!!

DV

• TastingFreedom
    TastingFreedom

I can't help to get tears out of my eyes! Ray Franz we will always remember you!

• snowbird
    snowbird

Beautiful.

Syl

• KingDavidwasframed
    KingDavidwasframed

BRAVO! Well done and well said

• B_Deserter
    B_Deserter

Looks like a self-righteous JW has gone and muddied up the comments section. It's a shame. Even in death, they can't hold back their hate.

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Hi Besty,

Thank you for posting this tribute to Ray Franz.

Early after my df'ing I had the opportunity to read his book, "Crisis of Conscience" and it is what I needed to move on with my life. It shattered my delusion that the Jehovah's Witnesses were God's true organization on earth. I began seeing the organization as man-made, which now I know, it truthfully is.

Thank you, Ray. I bless your courage!

Love,

ESTEE

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

This is well done. A Scottish voice in there too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit