This forum would be pointless without posters like BANE.

by Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice. 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

Yes, posters like our new friend bane actually bring some comic relief to the board, although we must sympathise with the sorry village somewhere that is making do without it's resident idiot. Another crusading white knight jw emboldened with the mission of enlightening a bunch of evil apostates. Good luck I say!

cheeeses. Not to be mistaken for the fanatasy bible character.

• StoneWall
    StoneWall
    This forum would be pointless without posters like BANE.

Here, Here I second the motion.

If it wasn't for him and a few others I might actually be in bed right now.

I like to see how BANE is further going to embarass himself. He's a glutton for punishment I tell you that.

It's people like him that make sure that more each year keep leaving the WT Society, because they make the world

seem so much more appealing to those still trapped in the Org.

Keep up the good work BANE.

And keep letting your light shine by showing all on here your superior intellect, uncanny reasoning ability and how adept

your skills of debating truly are. MUhahahahahahaha. I have so needed this laugh for a long time. I just hope he is a real JW

• cantleave
    cantleave

Ohhh I need to read a bane post - sounds like fun.

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

You all should be grateful for BANE. He is trying to stop those EVIL apostates taking over our beloved forum. Keep up the fine fight, brother!

• cantleave
    cantleave

OK, I have now read a couple of Bane posts, just an inarticulate, self delusional, completely ill informed troll. let posters like that have some fun and hope that they read something that starts them thinking for themselves.

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

My favorite post by BANE so far has to be this one:

Tired of me? Yeah I drove the apostates crazy over at the Religion board at IMDB. They all gave up.

Lets just imagine for a moment that this was true for the sake of argument.

If he's tryin to do the same thing on this board....he is in for a long haul. LOL

I hope he don't give up and head somewhere else.

He may be trying to save our soles (not souls) by making sure we don't waste our footsteps at the kingdom halls and

district conventions.

*Edited to add: In case anyone thinks I maybe quoting BANE out of context on the above you can see it for yourself on

this thread http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/bible/193946/1/Are-you-an-active-Jw-or-an-ex-jw and look at

page 8.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit