Seeking Clarification About Ray

by Cthulhu 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Cthulhu
    Cthulhu

I do not wish to belabor the subject, but I am a smidge confussed. I understand that his chances do not look good and everyone seems in agreement as to his condition but...has Ray actually died? I ask because the last I heard was that support was soon to be removed, but Wikipedia lists his date of death as today. Has this already happened? Granted, the website says that Cynthia agreed to take him off of life support, but has this or the...anticipated result actually occured or did they jump the gun?

• minimus
    minimus

he has died

• sacolton
    sacolton

Ray was pronounced dead at 1:17 PM Eastern Standard Time.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

RIP Ray.

• Cthulhu
    Cthulhu

Thank you for setting that straight for me.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

To me he died on Sunday. When you're brain dead, you're dead. Machines forcing you to keep breathing aren't life. He went to his reward before they got his body to the hospital, IMO.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Ray:

If you're up there in some sort of higher celestial Heaven with Jesus and YHWH and can somehow read this on the big iPad in the sky, then do me a favor. Kick your Unc' Freddy (the Oracle) straight in the ass for me, will ya? I mean, the guy was really full of himself and just plain CRAZY. That is, IF he's there with you. So much rests upon his shoulders (607, 1914 Generation, 1975, blood, etc, etc.) that I cannot even fathom how many lives he must have ruined.

Thanks good buddy. Enjoy your future free of mankinds sinful nature, pain, and imperfect body. If by chance the Resurrection doesn't occur until after the Big A, then disregard. I'll kick Freddy in the ass myself when I see him.

Thank you for at least trying to be honest and showing the rest of us how a true "Bible Trained Conscience" actually works, unlike your old buddies on the Governing Body. For that and much more, you are to be commended. I cannot see YHWH being angry at you for telling it like it is.

Peace be with you and Godspeed Ray.

- Wing Commander

• Blue Grass
    Blue Grass
    Ray was pronounced dead at 1:17 PM Eastern Standard Time.

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

(((RIP)))

Ray's writing in the Aid Book, when I was still a brainwashed kid, gave me great consolation. Even his tone of voice comforted me. CofC was like a long held "Amen."

• NewLight2
    NewLight2

I'm so sorry to read that Ray has gone to the great beyond.

NewLight2

New Web Address:

http://timeshadowed.comlu.com/JW/JWandOccult.html

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit