Crazy things Sisters put on the Head when they Pray...

by Confucious 31 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I remember being at a Book Study when I was a little kid..

It was all women and kids,no men..

The only males there..

Were me and a couple other little boys,all under the age of 10..

One of the women put a tissue on her head..

I thought it looked stupid..

It was the only entertainment I got,during a Book Study I could`nt understand..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• yknot
    yknot

LOL I have a silk scarf in my bookbag....... to make a babushka.

This is what happened to most of my Momma's ......

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I would die of laughter if I ever saw this on a "sister's" head:

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

All ready for the Book Study..

Indian Pot on Girl's Head

...................... ...OUTLAW

• White Dove
    White Dove

Mom used to wear a KM on her head.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Now, if only the male chauvinist PIGS running the cancer would have to wear something on their heads--something like a banana spider (and those things do more than scare; they bite).

• dinah
    dinah

I always had a strong desire to pray in front of others with a kitten on my head.

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

I've seen a sister wear a tea towel grab from her kitchen draw & another wore a doily in order to pray before FS..................caused a lot of giggling as the sister had a very sharp sense of humour & knew it looked ridiculous.

• peaches
    peaches

such a BIG DEAL was made of the head covering situation....and so many other really serious things were being ignored...my conscience hurt so bad one time,,,,i had to get up and stand outside of the kingdom hall....i couldn't deal with the irony or stupidity of it all.....peaches...

• carla
    carla

This topic has been mentioned before and it always amuses me! Someone wrote about a woman using a diaper once. Someone also wrote about some mom who had a boy toddler roaming around and she would cover her head then uncover, cover, uncover and cover back up everytime this tiny little diapered boy would come toddling into the room. Nuts! would make a good SNL skit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit