Anthony Morris 3 two new books: 'Faith on the Decline' and " I Did It Jehovah's Way'

by Brokeback Watchtower 2 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

'Faith on the Decline' takes a poigent look at the corporation self impose trouble with gays and the tight pants crazy that has been wipe out meeting attendance, new corporate business model that is prepared to handle all the strains of a end of the world date setting fortune telling news service that is becoming obsolete.

'I Did It Jehovah's Way' partially borrowed from a hit song back in the 60s speaks for its self as it tells about Tony's rise to power and becoming a super powered Faithful and Discreet Slave of God all through his clever use of a psychological transference or spokes person of his very own sock puppet Jehovah.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I took Mac's : "Faith on the March' title and gave Anthony's new book a derivative.

In Anthony's new book Faith on the Decline he give's us an inside look at the impending nightmare stage of wishful thinking that the Watchtower Corporation was founded on. He bemoans the good old days of ignorance and bliss and blames the Devil for the internet and the easy access of hard to get information, and calles him the worst villain Jehovah ever laid eyes on.

Through it all Anthony maintains that Higher Education is what is wrong with the world and that every one needs a divine education prepared by himself and 7 other cronies he calls fellow faithful and discreet slaves.'Man must not live by bread alone' was the final chapter in the book, that expresses Anthony's hope for the future of the Corporation and an eventual meet up with the guy upstairs.

All the wars and killing Anthony squarely shows are caused by Satan and anybody that want life and life in abundance should submit to the authority of the main CEOs of his Corporation and not believe the lies of this world be they from science, or the courts in what they say if it does not match up what Jehovah's earthly organization is saying. But sadly Anthony sees that faith is not marching anymore and has gone on the decline, you can see it in the way the everyday Jehovah's Witness/rank and file carry out their ministry walking all slow urgent door to door work and taking long coffee and donuts breaks,,, yes they may clap he says when I give a speech and nod with their heads with agreement, but that is just because I'm looking at them, but deep down I know they are not going to do what I say it is sad really very sad. The book is a bit nostalgic and this type of reasoning permeates the whole script, a real snooze feast for the unindoctrinated, one thumb down

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

'I Did it Jehovah's Way' carries a heavy self righteous tone though out reminiscent of the raving of that other narcissist Hitler, but not as bad.

Anthony refers often to the chief corporation Deity Jehovah very intimately it seems almost that he and the big guy are buddies as Anthony describes the moody characteristics of his imaginary Jehovah as is he and Jehovah were in eye contact with each other. A good dose of megalomania pervades the work and this book is definitely not for children or the easily impressionable to read. I give it one thumb down

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit