could she not feel a draft?

by rockmehardplace 7 Replies latest jw friends

• rockmehardplace
    rockmehardplace

i saw a lady leave the restroom where i work at with her dress tucked into her pantyhose. fortunately for her, there was only a few of us that saw and someone pointed it out?

yes shamus, it was definately worth taking a peek at. but not as pretty as the monkey face.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Nothing is more interesting than me. I'm awesome!

Did you at least let her know? I know it would be emberassing for you, but that poor woman...

• rockmehardplace
    rockmehardplace

one of the ladies i was talking to went over and told her. the rest of us looked away as if we did not see anything.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Well that was mighty nice of you guys. It would have take guts to do that, but that poor woman, LOL.

One time when boob-tubes were in (tube tops) I saw a girl walk out of a store with her tit out. Apperantly they flop out every now and then.... didn't know what to say.

• rockmehardplace
    rockmehardplace

you could have offered to help put it back.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

I once grabbed a woman in a bathroom who was about to walk out with that situation and started pulling her skirt out, all the while apologizing...she hugged me so hard after the initial shock wore off. Poor thing...

• rockmehardplace
    rockmehardplace

poopsiecakes , i think shamus tried that once too with a different result.

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

There was a sister at the KH who did that once and ended up walking almost all the way to her usual seat at the front before someone grabbed her. God, that would suck. Because here it is 25 years later and that's the first thing I think of when I think about her.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit