Does anyone know this guy?

by BackRoomBilly 6 Replies latest jw friends

• BackRoomBilly
    BackRoomBilly

This guy is on you tube and goes by the name of Rational Skeptic. I just thought maybe he's a member of this board. He is very consistent in winning arguments with active JWs. The cool thing about him is that the witnesses try to gang up on him and he still kicks their ass. Heres a taste... (of his comments, not their ass).

RationalSkeptic It is always interesting to see, when "secular dates" agree? with JW dogma, they are quick to proudly state the concurrence. But when their dogma disagrees with well established facts, then those must be evil, secular, satanic facts that are meant to mislead! They really do pick and choose, as if history and science is a cafeteria or buffet.

• BackRoomBilly
    BackRoomBilly

Nobody ever wants to talk to me. Im going back to the kingdom hall for true love and friendship!

jk

• peaches
    peaches

now thats funny!!!!!!

• shamus100
    shamus100

Nope.

You'll find only a small percentage of ex-dub's post here.

Kiss me!

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Some days there are not too many people on this site. Your subject is interesting but if most people are like me they have to sleep a little before they can digest anything too heavy or complicated. Can't think until 8 in the morning.

Outaservice

• Heartbreaker
    Heartbreaker

Well, Billy, I can tell it's not ME. As to who it is, I'll leave that for someone thats been here for longer than a minute (like me)

• its_me!
    its_me!

Well, I am very interested to see his videos. It is almost midnight here, and I have been studying (cramming) for a possible pop quiz tomorrow, so I am not sure if my eyes will stay open long enough to watch it, but I will give it a shot!!! Always good to see someone who can stop the JWs in their tracks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit