www.watchtower.org

by torn in two son 2 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• torn in two son
    torn in two son

When I was a zealot (well at least sort-of), I never really thought about visiting the Jehovah's Witnesses' website before. I just thought, "JESUS we already get enough from the meetings already, I'm not gonna go online to read their articles there too." Today though I was trying to get to JWN. I forgot the hyphen, which is enough to redirect you to the Watchtower's website. (because I didn't notice at first, I thought this may have been God trying to get me back on the right path) Until I looked it up on Google and saw the hyphen. Anyways, I decided to do some clicking on watchtower.org just for fun.

I can't believe 90% of that stuff I actually believed.

If you've got some time to burn, go back if you want, read the articles and pit them up against your atheist/agnostic/different religion mind. After a while, they actually become funny to read.

Torn

• wobble
    wobble

I did the same thing a few months back, the site made me actually want to puke. I could not actually read the tripe that was there.

What struck me too was that it is very low key, as though they don't really want people to convert, a bit like Dubs in the door to door work if someone wants a discussion, they just shove some mags. in their hand, and promise to call back, which they never do.

Wobble

• Heaven
    Heaven

After a while, they actually become funny to read.

Yes .... so does the Bible. Check out Farkel's thread on "Introduction to Daniel - For Fun and Prophet":

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/bible/191170/1/Introduction-to-Daniel-For-Fun-and-Prophet

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit