Attending Memorial

by Balsam 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Balsam
    Balsam

Well a friend who studying with the witness and I are going to attend a memorial next tuesday night. This is a congregation I've never been too and they won't know me since I'm not from the area we're attending. My friend has been studying with the witnesses about a year, I have been giving her the real information on them. I also sent her the movie "World's Apart" and she watched that. So she asked me to go with her to the memorial. I haven't been to one in 8 years so it should be interesting. I'm sure it is exactly the same as it has always been. I'm going to play dumb of course so the JW's have no clue I know all about them.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Have fun. Are you going to partake? Yes, I attended exactly 38 memorials and every single one of them has been the same.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It will be exactly the same. You get told the importance of the evening (a lie), then they waste more than 20 minutes telling you who partakes and who does not. Then they pass the stale crackers and spoiled grape juice (no one partakes), and they give a conclusion hounding you to go to all the boasting sessions and to see any baptized witless if you are not yet affiliated. A complete waste of time.

• zeroday*
    zeroday*

OH Wiz why did you spoil it for me...now I'm not going...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit