Paranormal Activity

by XJW4EVR 7 Replies latest social entertainment

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

I finally saw this movie. I am a huge chicken when it comes to movies dealing with the paranormal. I watched this based on a recommandation, and thoroughly enjoyed it. I was struck by the view of the movie that these sorts of entities are not to toyed with. I am wondering if anyone has seen this movie and has any thoughts?

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Nope, I am a huge chicken about that crap !

LOL !

• FreudianSlip
    FreudianSlip

I watched it and liked it. I enjoy movies where the "monster" isn't in your face or where you're not sure throught out most of the movie if it's real or in their heads.

If you liked this one you might also like The Exorcism of Emily Rose. It's scarier though.

• awildflower
    awildflower

That movie freaked me out, I closed my eyes while my daughter laughed. But I'm glad I saw it because the spoof by Steve Martin and Alec Baldwin at the Academy Awards cracked me up! You'll be able to appreciate it now having seen ithttp://youtube.com/v/LVw0xLAP-Zk

• ana_dote
    ana_dote

I thought it was both interesting yet freaky lol

Another movie that I thought was interesting and freaky (which was a surprise, because I wasn't expecting it to be like that) was The Fourth Kind....that one was pretty insane and good as well.

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

Good points. I too liked the fact that the "monster" was not in your face. The element of surprise was the best part of the movie. Though the last five minutes of the movie was the best.

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

As long time horror fan and real life paranormal investigator, IMO, the movie is not that great. It's a little gay.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Kinda boring IMO

If I want 90 minutes of boredom with 90 seconds of "rush", I'll rent something by M. Knight Shamwow (sic)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit