The Nephilim, who were they and are their descendants among us?

by The Finger 25 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Blue Grass: ":deleted:"

Put it back up. I did not see it. BlueGrass, sometimes your words are very abrasive but I must say that even though I am often repulsed, your words carry a message.

You shoot from the hip and sometimes it takes that kind of crude sarcasm to get a point across.

Don't be deleting your messages. Just say it straight and speak what you think!

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

They live under Australia's bridges and in caves....

• oppostate
    oppostate
    The Nephilem could not have children, they where hy-breds, kind like a thourobred horse can't have offspring.

Yes, about thorobred horses, they can have offspring and have in the past, that's why they're what they are.
    It's when you mix a donkey with a horse that you get a mix-breed, a mule, and these can't have offspring.
    The idea that angels and humans mate would have similar results, offspring who couldn't reproduce. 
  • Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

The Two Wise Men And The Seven Sisters as told by Josie Boyle - WA

How was the earth created? Learn what role the stars and sun played in this spiritual story.

Synopsis:
    In the beginning, Jindoo the sun, the creator, sent two spirit men to shape the earth. The spirit men made hills, valleys, lakes and oceans. Jindoo then sent seven sister stars of the milkyway to beautify the earth with flowers, trees, birds, animals and small creatures. The two spirit men saw one of the sisters getting some water one day. The young woman fell in love with the two men.

Her sisters went looking for her because they were thirsty and needed their water for she was gone for a long while. When they found her she was with the two men. Because the woman fell in love with the two men they were not to return to their place in the milkyway. The six sisters finished their work and returned to the milkyway. The two men and the woman remained on earth, with their special powers being taken away from them.

They then became the parents of the earth who made our lore’s.

The Dreaming

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

'Are their descendants among us?'

Yes indeed. My nephew is a huge brainless oddity. I call him Neph which he takes to mean nephew.

Little does he know that he is one of a growing number of nephilim who has come to earth to sleep with as many of the daughters of men as he can.

It's all in the bible - so it must be true!

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

If you get away from the wbts 's ideas or even the bible there's lots of interesting thoughts out there like edgar cayce, american indian legends, aboriginal dreams. I don't know for sure what really happened but I enjoy thinking outside the box and entertaining all sorts of possibilities but I really do wish I knew for sure.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit