Anybody out there with access to BOE Letters willing to do some research for someone in need of specific info?

by AndersonsInfo 6 Replies latest jw friends

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

Below is an inquiry I received recently through my website, www.watchtowerdocuments. I sure need some help locating the requestsed information. Please PM me if you have a BOE letter or letters that answer the question and would be willing to scan and send them to me via email. Thanks. Barbara I'm looking for copies of any letters from the governing body to elders that give instruction (inside info) concerning what to do with a unscriptural divorce in the congregation. This a very touchy subject for them with alot of conflicting ideas.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Elsewhere posted a bunch of BOE letters like 2 yrs ago, I will try and find the link for you.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

This is the post I was refering to:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/150022/1/Confidential-Body-of-Elder-Letters-from-1981-through-2006

Links are dead (sorry) I think I have them saved on my work computer I will check tommorrow.

• Jourles
    Jourles

I still have all of the letters up until around 2002. I'll see what I can find.

• Jourles
    Jourles

I believe what you are looking for is the 5/15/98 BoE letter.

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

Thank you so much, Jourles, for your assistance.

Barbara

• Atman
    Atman

I clicked onto the link Jourles posted and my Internet Security (Norton) said it blocked an attack attempt so be careful if you don't have a good anti virus on your machine don't click the link.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit