Hey Watchtower! Read This!

by metatron 8 Replies latest jw friends

• metatron
    metatron

See:

http://freakonomics.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/02/23/we-pretend-we-are-christians/

Now, I wonder.... how many Witnesses does this principle apply to? Do you Brooklyn/Warwick/Paterson types wonder if this is why you can't squeeze out any more donations? Or why the "ministry" seems to accomplish almost nothing?

Well, maybe it's mostly fake!

metatron

• blondie
    blondie

Very interesting........

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

I suspect alot of fakes in the org because the consequences are huge for some and some people are better at it. I'm terrible at faking my husband says it's all over my face. we walked out the door because we couldn't bear it anymore and it's a relief to get away from the lies. the load of lies will begin to get very heavy for witnesses as time goes on and iI suspect that "the little one will become a thousand and the small one a mighty nation." and the watchtower will not be able to stop it no matter how big they make the prize or how ruthless the consequences.

• I quit!
    I quit!

I think a lot of dubs fake it in one way or another. One of ways I see it is when I am out driving and I see them out in field service. It is obvious they are working on ways of counting time yet talking to as few people as possible.

• cantleave
    cantleave

I find increasingly hard to fake it. I can't stand attending meetings and leave early even the couple I do attend each month. I can't talk shop anymore without making some remark that shows my true feelings. At work I find the witness employees the least likable and want to throw when they start talking about JW-cult activities.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I faxed it for a while but I couldn't stand it. I couldn't get through a WT without constantly rolling my eyes at the comments

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

All you have to do is read this board..

To find out many just go through the motions..

So the WBT$ does`nt destroy thier lives..

As long as your an Obedient JW Faker,the WBT$ does`nt care..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• pirata
    pirata

All the world's a stage,
    And all the men and women merely players;
    They have their exits and their entrances;
    And one man in his time plays many parts,

- Shakespeare

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Yeah, I'm a JW faker. But they make it easy to donate $0.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit