me klueless in vancouver

by Japster 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Japster
    Japster

Hi

What's an easy way to post pics right in your message? I have some of Crazy Vancouver, Canada 2010 street scenes if anyone would like to see them but I' at a loss to post them in a message window.

Thanks

Governing body secondary in waiting wingnut Klass

Japster

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good Morning Japster!..

Try to post them on this thread..

So people can see our beautiful city..

• Japster
    Japster

how mr outlaw

people on this site won't even believe it's really vancouver

sorry but i'm getting pissed with this site and some of the people on it

how do you post pics that will be my last

i'm gonna fade after that like barb anderson and hillary_step who is an old associate and supporter of mine

Get Real all you people on this SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and by the way i'm not a racist....i fuckin own a colour tv....and my current signi other is ASIAN you assholes!

• zoiks
    zoiks

Hi Japster,

Sorry that people have been giving you a hard time... it's the internet...people get online and sometimes feel they can act any way they want because it's not face-to-face...

It's just people being people, for better and for worse... but a lot of people who post here are truly good. Why not give it another chance?

I for one would love to hear some of your experiences - being Jaracz's nephew, having lived in Japan... cool stuff.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I almost went to Vancouver last September on business. Wish I had.

BTS

• kitten whiskers
    kitten whiskers

I don't know how to post them, but I sure would love to see them!

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Hate to go off topic, but you Canucks are doing some awesome science in Vancouver.

World's first Quantum Computer. A lot of people are saying that it isn't really a quantum computer, but I believe they will all be proven wrong. D-Wave is going to change everything. I think I'd give up a testicle to tour their facilities.

http://www.dwavesys.com/

BTS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit